|#||Release title||Total tracks||Type of release is||Imprint date||Label|
|1||Galway Bay / A Tree In The Meadow||4||Audio||1947||Columbia|
Jazz trombonist, played with [a=Count Basie] from the late 1920s to early 1940s. Later on he played with several [l=Motown] artists.
[b]Do not confuse with:[/b]
- the Dallas, Texas based trombonist, [a=Bill Johnson (16)]
- jazz bassist, and banjoist [a=Bill Johnson (4)]
- jazz guitarist, banjoist, and vocalist [a=Will Johnson (2)]
- visuals, art director [a1866893]
- reed player [a=William Johnson], co-composer of "Tuxedo Junction", often credited as Bill Johnson.