|#||Release title||Total tracks||Type of release is||Imprint date||Label|
|1||Unit Injector Drive||3||Audio||2004-04-04||Citymorb Music|
dieb is til kerlen.
- born in 1978.
- facinated by electonic music since young years, mainly by artists like future sound of london, art of noise and – of course – kraftwerk, later also by old school hip-hop / breakdance-music.
- developed a synthesizer-fetish from the age of 14, bought his first synthesizer together with daddy in 1992.
- after that all left pocket-money was invested in further hardware.
- never really liked computers, but the music software „jeskola buzz“ and computer-music done by artist like sutekh or twerk made him buying his first lapotp in 2000.
- further laptops and more advanced software like „native instruments reaktor“ followed.
- from 2002 cooperations with performers and visual artists like tomi paasonen and tom neubauer and soundtracks / soundclips for movies.
- 2003 he released his first 2 tracks on the cd-complation „sounds in transition“ by the label „transition music“, one of the tracks was a cooperation with the singer lisa bassenge.
- 2004 came his first and until now only vinyl-release on the italian label citymorb. to his big surpise it was charted place 1 by magda and anthony „shake“ shakir and at place 2 of the hardwax-sales charts.
- since then he played live in several german cities and european countries and released more stuff on netlabels/cd and did remixes for several artists.
- he is still cooperating with performance artists, in the last time especially with the italian artist eleonora chiesa and the gallery rebeccacontrainer.
- he is also still doing music for movies.
- he is no dj, even though he has a quite big music-collection.