|#||Release title||Total tracks||Type of release is||Imprint date||Label|
|1||Non Stop||15||Audio||2003||Граммофон Рекордс|
|3||I Can't Live Without You||5||Audio||2004||Babelspark|
|4||Non Stop. Трилогия. Часть 1||19||Audio||2005||Русское Счастье|
|5||Blondes 126||15||Audio||2008||Moon Records (2)|
|6||Я тебя всегда буду ждать||14||Audio||2002||Artur Music|
|7||Встречай новый день||12||Audio||2001||Граммофон Рекордс|
|9||Это любовь !!!||13||Audio||2002||Artur Music|
|11||Non Stop. Трилогия. Часть 1||19||Audio||2005||Prior Records|
|12||Сойти с ума||15||Audio||2002||Граммофон Рекордс|
|14||Люблю... История успеха: Трилогия. Часть 2||7||Audio||2008||Монолит|
|15||Русский Хит||20||Audio||2002||Balalayka Records|
|16||Встречай новый день||12||Audio||2001||Граммофон Рекордс|
|17||Встречай новый день||12||Audio||2001||Граммофон Рекордс|
|18||Гарем||10||Audio||2006||Not On Label|
|19||Non Stop||15||Audio||2003||Граммофон Рекордс|
|20||Non Stop||15||Audio||2003||Граммофон Рекордс|
|23||Воспоминания О Будущем||4||Audio||2014-02-07||Q-Code Music|
|26||Non Stop. Трилогия. Часть 1||19||Audio||2005||Русское Счастье|
|28||Лето на окна||2||Audio||2013||Первое Музыкальное Издательство|
|29||Я буду небом твоим||3||Audio||2013||Первое Музыкальное Издательство|
|34||Воспоминания о будущем (Deluxe Version)||25||Audio||2014||ReflexMusic|
|36||Воспоминания о будущем||3||Audio||2014||Q-Code Music|
|37||I Lose My Mind (Remixes)||12||Audio||2004||ReflexMusic|
|38||I Can't Live Without You (Remixes)||7||Audio||2004||ReflexMusic|
|40||Воспоминания о будущем||16||Audio||2014||ReflexMusic|
|41||Сойти с ума||14||Audio||2002||ReflexMusic|
In the second half of 90s [a=Ирина Нельсон] got nation-wide popularity under the pseudonym “[a=Диана]”. However in 1997 she suddenly disappeared from Russian stage as she left for Germany. There she started her first experiments to find her own music style. In Germany Irina got accustomed to Eastern practices, yoga and meditation. Later on esoteric literature and dealing with superior substances helped Irina to overcome weariness, feel the taste of life and awaken until then drowsing additional creative abilities.
In 1999 Irina came back to Moscow where all that time waited her husband, composer and producer [a=Вячеслав Тюрин] (Viacheslav Tyurin).
On returning the singer told him about his idea to create a progressive dance project aimed at the dance floors and open-minded listeners. Then the producer started casting of young singers who could together with Irina become the face of the new band.
That’s the way how REFLEX, which in the near future was destined to for many years become the leader of Russian pop music, came to life.
- "As soon as we decided to name that project we started reading everything around us and happen to see the word “Reflexion”. In Latin this word means «something which is reflected, a kind of reproduction», and it seemed to us that Reflex – is just the word which represents our inner world.
- Irina Nelson’s return to the motherland turned out to be a triuph. The first Reflex’s single “Dalniy svet” headed “Eurohit Top 40” on the radio “Europa+” But the real popularity came in 2001 after the single “Sojti s uma” which at once took the first positions in leading charts of Russia and CIS. The hit-conveyer kept on working – hits like “Pervij raz”, “Ja tebya vsegda budu zhdat’”, “Potomu chto ne bylo tebya”, “Non-Stop”, “Mne trudno govorit’”, “Padali zvezdy” repeated success of the debut track and strengthened the group’s position among stars of Russian musical stage.
- In 2002 Viacheslav Tyurin and Irina Nelson established the record-company REFLEX MUSIC which aim was to promote high-quality dance and pop-music in Russia. On the basis of the new label work under the fifth album “Non-stop” began. The result of team-work exceeded all optimistic expectation – songs from “Non-stop” during two years stayed in FM radio rotation and four music videos didn’t leave TV screens.
- Leading players of Russian football team – Sergey Ovchinnikov and Dmitry Bulykin took part in shooting of a music video for the main hit which became an unprecedented act of cooperation and mutual support between Russian musicians and sportsmen.
- In 2003 it becomes clear that the success of Reflex and Irina Nelson can’t be left unnoticed in Western countries. “International boom” about Reflex began in the middle of 2003. In August Reflex together with t.A.T.u. represented Russia at the international music festival Pop Komm which took place in a German town Köln. After the performance the dance floor guru Paul Van Dyk came up to them and remarked that he was really impressed by the project and Irina’s vocal in particular. Being keen on the idea of further cooperation he handed over the exclusive rights for publishing his new album “Reflections” to Reflexmusic company. Besides he remixed two Reflex’s songs. Reflexmusic is starting to successfully cooperate with the cult London label Ministry of Sound and musicians from Western Europe. On the credit side of the group there is a team-work under the track "The Way To Your Heart" with an old friend DJ Bobo who has received 7 World Music Awards. In 2003 English version of “Sojti s Uma” song - "I Lose My Mind" won all hearts of European public.
In Spring 2004 the group signed a contract with German company Babelspark and Sony Music concerning release of Reflex’s new single "I Can`t Live Without You". Disc was available in all largest music retail chains of Germany, Austria and Swiss and reached 11th position in music video chart of a famous TV Channel VIVA and 4th place in sales chart in Germany.
German journalists pay special attention to Russian group – at the presentation there were many representatives from biggest German mass media including Springer and RTL TV-company which covered this event in its program “Exclusive”. The largest edition in the world – German tabloid Bild wrote that Germans associated Reflex with “a new image of open, democratic and liberated Russia” and placed Reflex and Irina Nelson on its two covers.
"We have always wanted to make Reflex cosmopolitan,- says Irina Nelson. In particular we wanted it to be aimed at our and European youth who has an idea of a high-quality sound”.
- The year 2005 was marked by the appearance of the most romantic Refex’s songs compilation «Lirika… Lyublyu» which beside album versions includes original remakes of popular ballads. Musicians met Summer-2005 with a light song “Tancy” and animation music video for this song was made by “Muha” studio.
- In the end of 2005 appeared album “Pul’s” that consists of 14 songs among which the hit “Tancy” got the first position in “Zolotoy Grammofon” hit-parade. According to the official distributor “Misteria zvuka” the album took the first position in Russian Top-10 and became a bestseller overtaking such stars as Valerij Meladze, Uma2rman and Serega.
"Success of “Pul’s” album proved our expectations. Good music by the excellent group couldn’t but meet the approval among the fans, - says Sales Director of “Misteria Zvuka” Evgeniy Zhdannikov. – Right from the date of the launch it started to be sold in huge amounts and has been on the leading position ever since. I am sure to say that “Pul’s” became “Release of the Winter” and Reflex – Group #1!”
Having received a number of albums “Pul’s” the Russian hockey team joined the army of Reflex’s fans. Russian hockey players led by Capitan of Dinamo Moscow Maksim Sushinsky received a present from Reflex – album “Pul’s” before a trip to the Winter Olympic Games. "In hockey we have an expression “To play with hands in pockets” – when you come to the ice with your number on the T-shirt and then idle away letting your team players do your work for you, - explains the star of world hockey Maksim Sushinsky. – But Reflex is not that case: they come to the stage and play their part with such drive and love of their business. Frankly speaking we expected “Pul’s” to be more suited for dancing but after listening we found many lyrical, romantic songs. When it’s February no one (and sportsmen are not an exception) can do without songs like these. And finally it was really surprising that the author of that fabulous music used to be a hockey player!”
- In 2006 Viacheslav Tyurin and Irina Nelson received State awards, Eugenia Malahova became the champion in aqua biking at a competition among celebrities and Reflex was voted “The best dancing project of the year” according to the readers of “Moskovsky Komsomolets
- In the beginning of 2007 Gallop Media published results of a survey of Russian and CIS citizens concerning ratings of the most popular and welcome stars of stage and cinema. Reflex took the 3rd position out of 50 Russian music groups and the 10th among all mentioned artists (100 celebrities) More than 30 millions took part in the survey.
- In January 2007 Irina Nelson left Reflex and together with Viacheslav Tyurin left for Dubai where he headed an new ultramodern multi-discipline music studio in Dubai intended for recording of Middle Eastern and European rock and pop music and also the production of soundtracks for movies all over the world. He was invited there by the Department of Culture of the United Arab Emirates to produce music and sound of European level. And Viacheslav did his best! He has already written songs for famous singers from Lebanon – Rageb Alama and Zeyn Alama. The work on the sound of these compositions is at full speed now.
It goes without saying that the permanent producer and composer of the project couldn’t leave his beloved creation, so recording of Reflex’s new album and Irina Nelson’s debut solo album is taking place now at that same.