|#||Release title||Total tracks||Type of release is||Imprint date||Label|
|1||With A Bit Of Brass||17||Audio||1978||Webb Ivory Ltd.|
Formed around 1860 as St Johns Church band. Championship status was achieved in 1971.
The band during the 1970s and 1980s were successful in gaining sponsorship from Burton Constructional Engineering, Webb Ivory Ltd and Prominent Fluid Controls (UK) Ltd.
Newhall Labour Club
154 High St
email: (Secretary - P Marklew) Secretary@newhallband.org.uk